samedi 23 juin 2007

the creature

One more time, i feel failure, weakness and melancholy...i just can't find what's wrong with me...maybe i don't want to belive that the time came to face my destiny, to find my own way throught this existance.
I haven't been always self confident, i just tryed to belive in it.I've fought this creature laying inside me, i've tryed to chase it out, it's a constant struggle, an eternal battle... i'm realising that day after day i'm getting overpowered and it's taking it's clows deep inside me...i feel suffocated, trapped in a vicious circle.The same ideas, those i just can't make real, came to me tormenting my mind, tortoring my soul with their brightness, beauty and hardness.
I feel paralyzed next to my dreams standing in front of me, calling me, smiling at me...But this cursed creature corrumpts my heart, drogs my mind and humilate my soul...Who am i ? me, or the creature...

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Trust yourself, trust your God and everything will be allright :)

Anonyme a dit…

On est tous curieux, on veus savoir qu'est ce qui va se passer au future mais on oubli que c'est notre destin il faut le vivre jour par jour et çà se qui donne à la vie un goût on doit pensé qu'on n'est pas seul et que dieu est tjrs prés de nous.
Je suis très sur que tu va réaliser tout tes rêves parce que tu as tout les capacités qu'il te faut.
"il faut courir des risques,suivre certains chemains et en abandonner d'autres.
Aucune personne n'est capable de choisir sans peur." paulo coelho
tout va bien passé!
angel

Anonyme a dit…

chacun a une bête qui dort au fond de soi. Il faut la maîtriser. L'Homme est à la base bestial. Il faut qu'il se hisse vers autre chose. ALors oui des jours on est la bête et d'autres on est dieu.

Anonyme a dit…

where are you ,we need you !

Anonyme a dit…

I can perfectly relate myself to you through what you wrote dear Placidity… Life is just a series of battles and I realized that where there is a creature, there is a creator. Now that you have discovered the creature within you, as it is the case for all of us, it’s time for you now to leap ahead and discover the creator inside of you as well. Your very writing this is already a small proof of the potential you hold. Keep digging inside of your mind and soul and try to deal with your self-discoveries in such a way that you bring yourself peace and wisdom. I so believe in you!
;-)

Ifinder Ifindi a dit…

Pl continue more frequently and requested to be in english also. Very insightful.